Diamo un’occhiata a tutte le novità introdotte in Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 grazie al nuovo aggiornamento.
A poche ore dall’uscita ufficiale di Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, Ubisoft ha pubblicato il primo aggiornamento che introduce numerose novità.
Tra le principali modifiche apportate troviamo un aumento dei punti esperienza che si ottengono al completamento delle varie attività endgame. Non mancano poi fix ai bug riscontrati dagli utenti dell’accesso anticipato, grazie ai quali potrete completare alcune missioni problematiche.
Ecco di seguito il changelog ufficiale dell’aggiornamento:
- We removed a work in progress weapon that was not properly named and balanced.
- Crossbows now deal explosive damage to multiple objects as intended
- Exotic weapons equipped with silencers will now produce the sound they’re intended to make.
- NPCs engaged in combat will now react to grenades as intended.
- The ropes will now deploy properly to allow for extraction at the end of the Beekeeper Jeff side mission.
- Players should no longer be able to unlock Castle prematurely. This issue would block progression in some instances.
- Fixed a loot exploit that involved repeatedly killing bosses in some Invaded missions.
- In Jefferson Plaza, the NPC scene can no longer be interrupted during a boss fight.
Modifiche della versione PC
- PC players playing together while connected to the same network were meeting a number of issues when interacting with each other. This has now been fixed.
- On PC, FreeSync 2 HDR can now properly be selected in game regardless of your PC’s configuration.
- Stopped “SHD CPU V.2” and “Cyclone Magazine” skill mods from dropping as loot. Player’s who already have the items can use them once they unlock the corresponding specialization perk.
- Players will no longer get stuck on black screens after watching introduction cinematics.
- We have updated XP rewards for all end game activities, so that they will scale to the player’s level, instead of being flat values.
- Several corrupted audio issues have been fixed.