DICE ha annunciato un nuovo aggiornamento per Battlefield V.
A distanza di circa venti giorni dall’ultimo, nella giornata di oggi DICE ha annunciato che domani sarà disponibile un nuovo aggiornamento per Battlefield V.
L’update, oltre a migliorare le performance generali, andrà a migliorare i fucili a pompa e a risolvere alcuni problemi di sfarfallio che erano presenti nella schermata di schieramento.
Di seguito vi riportiamo la lista completa dei cambiamenti apportati dall’aggiornamento.
- Fixed the inconsistency between the length of the visual effect of the Churchill Crocodile tank’s flamethrower when viewing it in third person versus first person.
Weapons, Gadgets, and Specializations
- Fixed the M1907 SF Recoil Buffer Specialization which was previously not working.
- The ZK-383 and Selbstlader 1916 no longer have the wrong zoom level with some sights when using the Fast ADS movement Specialization.
- Tweaked shotgun balance. We found that shotguns were underperforming compared to close-range SMGs. The changes to damage drop-off and pellet damage listed below make shotguns perform more consistently in close quarters and give them a slightly longer optimal range.
– Increased damage drop-off start distance for buckshot and slug ammo by 1 m.
– 12g Automatic and M1897: Increased buckshot maximum pellet damage from 5 to 7.2.
– M30 Drilling: Increased buckshot maximum pellet damage from 5 to 6.3.
Maps and Modes
- Practice Range: Fixed a bug where players would get stuck when using the “Redeploy” or “Restart Practice Range” function.
- Combined Arms: On Hot Pursuit, the correct number of soldiers needed to advance the objective are now spawned.
- War Stories: Players should no longer run into a freeze on The Last Tiger during the section Reach German Forward Base.
- Fixed the controller vibration function that wouldn’t properly work on some maps while playing Grand Operations.
- Fixed the flickering issue that could happen on the squad redeploy screen. All subtitles in the Combined Arms intro are now triggering correctly.
- Leveling from level 49 to level 50 now properly shows the correct level on the End of Round screen.
- Further fixes for the End of Round Company Coin counter. This should hopefully show the correct value for all players.
- Multiple crash fixes and stability improvements.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when players changed the resolution multiple times in a row while DLSS is enabled.
- DLSS has been disabled when using DX11 due to stability issues.