Ubisoft ha messo in distribuzione un nuovo aggiornamento per Assassin’s Creed Odyssey che aggiunge il New Game +, aumenta il level cap e molto altro.
Come vi avevamo anticipato qualche giorno fa, nella giornata di oggi Ubisoft ha messo in roll out un nuovo aggiornamento per Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
L’update, che aggiorna il gioco alla versione 1.1.4, oltre ad apportare vai bilanciamenti va ad aggiungere alcune feature molto attese come il New Game + e l’aumento del level cap.
Di seguito vi riportiamo la lista completa dei cambiamenti apportati dall’aggiornamento.
Episode 3 Bloodline – Legacy of the First Blade
- Added in-game support for Bloodline.
Lost Tales of Greece
- Added support for upcoming Lost Tales of Greece, coming in March and beyond.
FEATURES & IMPROVEMENTS
NEW! – Added the New Game+ mode
- Players will be able to keep their current progression (Gear, Mounts, Spear upgrades, Ship upgrades, Abilities, Drachmae, Crafting Materials, etc.) when starting a New Game+.
- To access New Game+, you’ll need to have completed the Family Quest Line.
NEW! – Added Frames to Photo Mode
- Added a set of 10 frames to decorate your photos.
- Alter backgrounds behind dialogues
- On: This will enable a background for subtitles and dialogue.Off: This will disable the background for subtitles and dialogue.
- Subtitles: This will enable a background for subtitles only.
- Change subtitle size
- The tier of the perks available on a Lieutenant obtained from Ubisoft Club and the Store will now scale based on the player level.
- Hard mode fights in the Arena are now a bit harder.
- Added an option to hold down the respective key to increase the number of items quicker.
- Improved some UI aspects of Photo Mode to increase usability.
- Increased maximum player level to 99. NINE NINE.
- Added new Ship tiers to the game.
- Added more Mastery Levels.
- Added two Mercenary tiers and rewards.
- Added 22 Viewpoints that can be fast traveled to.
- Drachmae acquisition has been rebalanced across several sources: Lowered Drachmae gained with Contracts. Increased Drachmae gained with Bounties and Conquest Battles.
- Crafting Materials acquisition from Naval sources have been rebalanced
- Added chance to loot Iron Metal and Soft Leather from sinking ship and looting floating loot. Scaled floating loot quantity based on player level. Lower chance to loot Precious Gem and Obsidian Glass from sinking ship. Increased Wood quantity from Epic Ship.
- Athenian Hero set bonus will be improved to give: All Arrows Pierce Shields and +30% Hunter Damage.
- Added a missing perk to the Epic Heavy Bladed Champion’s Axe.
- The Bounty cost for high-level players at a high level of bounty has been slightly increased.
- Celestial Crown will now increase damage to swords, as intended.