Il nuovo aggiornamento dei Technical Test Server di Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege arriva oggi con alcune interessanti novità.
Per la prima volta dall’uscita di Operation Wind Bastion, i Technical Test Server di Rainbow Six Siege riaprono le porte agli utenti con un nuovo aggiornamento.
La patch in questione risolve numerosi bug e mira a correggere un problema che affligge una delle armi di Kaid, il TCG12, quando si utilizza un controller.
Come al solito, per accedere al TTS vi basterà avviare Uplay su PC e scaricare la versione di prova del gioco, separata rispetto a quella “normale”.
Ecco di seguito l’intero changelog dell’aggiornamento:
Fixed – Drone collision with the Airjab deployed on any surface.
Fixed – Fire damage from any map environmental sources will not destroy Nomad’s Airjab.
Fixed – Airjab doesn’t deploy on some types of debris.
Fixed – A shell remains in the chamber while performing a full reload.
Fixed – Counter defuser will pop in Operators hand instead of being deployed.
Fixed – Gu Mine can be deployed in electrified barbed wire if thrown at the same time the Rtila is activated.
Fixed – Some gadgets are not destroyed by Operators when pushed through them by Nomad’s Airjab.
Fixed – Incorrect compass location is displayed when drones are close to the ceiling.
Fixed – The Rtila effect zone disappears when switching operators in support mode.
Fixed – Users remain infinitely loading in a PVE squad session after voting to retry.
Fixed – Gadgets remain electrified by the Rtila after destroying the asset on which was originally deployed.
Fixed – Multiple gadgets cause incorrect Airjab detonation.
Fixed – The yellow light on the Airjab launcher now blinks during activation delay.
Fixed – Misplaced Portal breaks Propagation of sound in Kitchen / Central Stairs on Fortress.
– Addressed recoil differences of the TCG12 when using a controller compared to a mouse.
Fixed – Two observation tool key binding popups are displayed on first boot for new players.
Fixed – Scrollbar overlaps the end of the details list for seasonal weapons.
Fixed – Operator bodies will clip through the south wall near the door in the 1F Kitchen on Fortress.
– Voice over and ambient sounds are too loud – We would appreciate any feedback you have on this!
– Walls become indestructible when hit in the same spot repeatedly.
– Heavy rubberbanding causes players to be unable to pass or throw gadgets through some breached walls.
– AI Terrorists are unable to detect players under some circumstances.
– Death camera playback is at normal speed instead of slowed down when the player is killed.
– Alibi’s Prisma appearance is low in quality.
– Missing frames on crouch replays at the end of round replay and death camera replay.
– Barricade is destroyed for all other players except the shooter.