Playground Games ha appena pubblicato un nuovo aggiornamento per l’acclamato Forza Horizon 4 che vede l’introduzione di qualche piccola novità.
In attesa dell’uscita di Fortune Island, previsto per dicembre, Forza Horizon 4 si è aggiornato di nuovo per mettere una pezza a svariati problemi e introdurre un paio di gradite novità.
A partire da oggi potrete infatti aggiungere in massa le auto DLC al vostro garage e personalizzare auto e cerchioni con materiali e colori di vario genere, ampliando così le possibilità già offerte in precedenza.
Ecco di seguito il changelog completo dell’aggiornamento in questione:
Forza Horizon 4 November 20th Patch Release Notes
- Implemented multi-material color selection for a number of cars and rims, as well as adding in a number of new to Horizon rims.
- Added the ability to bulk add DLC cars to the player garage.
Cross Platform Fixes
- Fixed an issue where Xbox Game Pass holders were not entitled to the Formula Drift pack.
- Fixed an issue where players would not receive rewards for completing a seasonal PR stunt they already completed.
- Fixed an issue where some players were not receiving double #Forzathon points after re-purchasing Lake Lodge.
- Improved UI to make it clearer when players are earning double #Forzathon points.
- Fixed an issue to keep players grouped together after finishing a #Forzathon Live Event.
- Fixed an issue with Route Blueprint where the player was placed at the incorrect finish point after completing a custom route.
- Fixed the camera issues caused by rewinding immediately after placing a checkpoint in Route Blueprint.
- Fixed an issue in Route Blueprint where players could run out of checkpoints preventing them from being able to finish route creation.
- Added information to the Route Blueprint UI to show how many checkpoints have been placed, and how many are left to be placed.
- Fixed an exploit in Route Blueprint for farming Pass Skills from AI cars.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to enter Rivals events in cars which did not match the restrictions.
- Fixed an issue where players in Private Adventures were able to select cars which did not meet the restrictions.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes be unable to navigate up and down on the vinyl select screen in the Livery Editor.
- Reduced the cost of some engine swap upgrades.
- Fixed an exploit to extend the length of Skill Songs.
- Fixed an issue where Car Pass ‘New Cars’ game alert would appear too early.
- Fixed an issue where only one player on a team would receive the award from the Trial and Seasonal Championships.
- Fixed an issue in co-op Showcases where pausing the game would prevent opponents from moving.
- Added the ability to skip forward during post-race sequences.
- Added notifications to show when the players is connecting to Horizon Life post event.
- Fixed an issue with civilian traffic not appearing in Horizon Live.
- Various stability fixes.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from being able to delete custom wheel settings.
Vi ricordiamo che Forza Horizon 4 è disponibile in tutti i negozi nelle versioni Xbox One e Windows 10. Il titolo è inoltre incluso nell’abbonamento a Xbox Game Pass e fa parte del programma Play Anywhere.