Capcom ha pubblicato un nuovo aggiornamento per la versione PC di Monster Hunter World.
Nella giornata di oggi Capcom ha pubblicato una nuova patch su PC per Monster Hunter World.
L’update, oltre a risolvere alcuni bug, si occupa di migliorare alcune textures in bassa risoluzione.
Di seguito vi riportiamo la lista completa dei cambiamenti apportati dall’aggiornamento.
- Fixed a bug preventing 43 titles that were available in the console versions from unlocking in the Steam version.
- Fixed a bug that prevented certain textures from being loaded optimally during character creation and cutscenes.
- Fixed a bug where stars wouldn’t be shown at night.
- Fixed a bug causing error code 83-MW1 to occur. A message will now only be displayed when the connection to Steam is actually cut off.
- Fixed a bug causing hair to clip into the character’s mouth when equipping Brigade Lobos, Brigade Lobos ?, or Brigade Lobos ? on certain hairstyles.
- Fixed a bug where the “Cannot take rewards because your item box is full” message would be displayed even if the item box was not full when using the “Take All” function at The Botanical Research Center.
- Fixed a bug at the Elder Melder where, when changing the number of materials and then cancelling using mouse controls, the number of items would not return to the previous value and remain the same as before cancelling.
- When using keyboard settings, assigning any key other than the default key to Browse Items Left and Browse Items Right for ranged weapons would result in items not scrolling when the key was held down. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug allowing some actions to be performed that would otherwise not be possible by simultaneously pressing a function key and a number key for the custom radial menu when using keyboard settings.
- Fixed a bug where text overlap would occur when using items with long names on the custom radial menu when using keyboard settings.
- Fixed a bug where the game would get stuck on the “Creating a new Online Session” message when trying to create a new Online Session.
- Fixed a bug where players who joined an Online Session after you would not have their primary group names and icons shown on the player list.
A proposito di Monster Hunter World, lo sapevate che è il titolo Capcom più venduto di sempre?