EA Tiburon ha pubblicato un nuovo aggiornamento per il suo simulatore cestistico NBA Live 19.
NBA Live 19 ha ricevuto un nuovo update che aggiorna il gioco alla versione 1.04 che, oltre a risolvere alcune criticità e migliorare il matchmaking, va ad aggiungere ben 1700 linee di commento.
Di seguito vi riportiamo la lista completa dei cambiamenti apportati da questo aggiornamento.
- Improved transition defense/switching
- Improved defensive positioning to cover the roller off screens (this is a work in progress)
- Adjusted ball speed on passes for receptions towards the basket (cuts, screen rolling)
- Fixed a rare issue that resulted in incorrect player velocity going into shots/catches (resulting in a warpy player)
- Fixed issues where incorrect defensive player was assessed the shooting foul
Court Battle Rules Updates
- All Court Battle Rules that use halves are now three-minute halves
- Pro-Am Live Run still uses four, five-minute quarters
- All Court Battle Rules that are to 11 now use ones and twos
- All Skins Rules now use ones and twos
- Defense Wins Championships changed to twos and threes, and points for defensive rebounds was changed from five to three
Traits and ICON Abilities
- Updated some of the ICON upgrade visuals along the Sniper ICON path
- Clarified instructions for unlocking the Pick and Shoot Trait
- Fixed timing issues in our matchmaking server cluster that were resulting in “cold” lobbies that wouldn’t be properly evaluated by new matchmakers
- Modified the matchmaking rules and timing controls of the client and server to ensure all lobbies are evaluated by new matchmakers
- Increased matching weight a slobbies remain open to the public for a longer time, to promote a first-come, first-served behavior
- Fixing the bug that was giving you a loss or preventing your games form being reported to the Live Run leaderboard when playing consecutive games in the same lobby; resetting the Live Run leaderboard so that everyone starts fresh with these changes
- With these changes, it’s required to have a full reset, which is being scheduled
- Made player likeness updates to: Aaron Holiday, Anfernee Simons, Moritz Wagner, Landry Shamet, Robert Williams III, Jacob Evans, Omari Spellman, Élie Okobo, Jevon Carter, Jalen Brunson, Devonte’ Graham, Josh Okogie, Grayson Allen, Chandler Hutchison, Keita Bates-Diop, Rodions Kurucs, Willy Hernangomez, Antonio Blakeney, Devin Robinson, Trevon Bluiett, Lonnie Walker IV, Mitchell Robinson, Khyri Thomas, Kevin Huerter, and Džanan Musa
- Tuned the visual appearance of sweating on the players as the game progresses
- Fixed mismatched lettering on generated player jerseys in Franchise and The League
- 1700-plus new lines of commentary
- 750-plus new player specific lines of commentary
- New player trades and movement conversation
- New rookie insights
- New intensity tuning
- Bug fixing/repetition tuning
- League/career milestone lines”
A proposito, lo sapevate che in NBA Live potete creare anche un personaggio femminile?