Il nuovo aggiornamento per PC di PUBG aggiunge la tanto attesa modalità allenamento dove i giocatori potranno cimentarsi in varie prove.
Non solo Xbox One ha ricevuto da qualche giorno l’aggiornamento 1.0 di PUBG, ora anche per la versione PC è disponibile una nuova patch. La più grande aggiunta di questo aggiornamento è la modalità allenamento, già annunciata qualche giorno fa.
La modalità allenamento si svolgerà in una mappa 2×2 dove un massimo di 20 giocatori potranno provare qualsiasi aspetto del gioco. Tra queste sarà possibile allenarsi con il paracadute e con i veicoli. Oltre alla modalità allenamento Bluehole ha aggiunto anche un “Sistema di Rifornimenti” che premierà i giocatori che avranno completato alcune missioni giornaliere.
Altre aggiunte al gioco includono un fucile d’assaolto, il MK47 Mutant. Disponibile su tutte le mappe, quest’arma ha la possibilità di aggiungere un mirino laser.
Potete dare uno sguardo alle note complete della patch in calce a questo articolo.
FIX PUBG Update
- MIC TEST UI/UX: Added the ability to test your MIC input within the game
- UI/UX #02: Fixed the issue where, after connecting the XBOX controller to the PC, the drop-down menu would not appear to select the reason for reporting on the results screen.
- CHARACTER POSITION #01: Fixed the issue where the position of the character who boarded a car is fixed at a very strange spot
- CHARACTER POSITION #02: Fixed the issue of the character being shown in a different location.
- CLONING: Fixed the issue when a character is moving by vehicle, the character is created in a unspecific location
- WEAPON RENDERING #01: Fixed the issue where the weapon is shown in a different position than where the character is holding it
- WEAPON RENDERING #02: Fixed issue where the weapon of the person being spectated is not rendered, causing a problem when this weapon goes into ADS mode.
- CAMERA #02: Fixed the issue where the camera zooms in when approaching a corpse while lying down
- CAMERA #03: Fixed the issue where the camera temporarily zooms in and out when approaching a window with glass and throwing a throwable.
- SANHOK FIX #04: Fixed the issue where, on the Sanhok map, the character occasionally falls from the sky when situated at the very end of the sea.
- BLUEZONE UI: Fixed the issue where the Bluezone timer UI occasionally decreased by 2 seconds
- UNDERWATER ANIMATION: Fixed the issue where the character is shown choppy from top to bottom when underwater and unable to move to dry land because of the terrain.
- UAZ DAMAGE TAKEN: Fixed the issue where you sometimes received more damage comparatively to other vehicles when driving a UAZ and colliding with a landmark.
New Feature: Training Mode
- Added a Training Mode where you can practice all aspects of PUBG gameplay
- The Training Mode map is 2×2 in size
- You can join through matchmaking by clicking on the “Training Mode” button in the lobby.
- When there are more than 5 players in the matchmaking queue, the session will start immediately. Players will continue to join open sessions for up to 5 minutes after they start. (Up to 20 per session)
- If there are less than 5 players in the matchmaking queue, matchmaking will continue for 5 minutes
- If there are still less than 5 players after 5 minutes, the session will start with the original number of players present and other players cannot join the session.
- Total play time is 30 minutes (e.g. in case of number 2, where you immediately enter a session, you have 5 minutes where other players can join the session + regular training mode playing time of 25 minutes)
- Players cannot drop below 1hp in Training mode
- Improved performance by optimizing client memory use
- Improved performance by adjusting on-hit effects for various materials
- Improved shadow rendering performance
- Partially improved the frame hitch that is caused by texture streaming when moving on the map
- Improved the rendering performance of burning vehicles
- Improved control methods for the Camera (Free Camera / Follow Camera)
- Made improvements to enable separation of click and drag when the replay UI appears on the screen.
- When a click is maintained under 0.3 seconds this will be perceived as a “click”, if it is held longer then the click is perceived as a “drag”.
- Replay version has been updated, replays from previous updates are no longer playable.
- Added 4 types of presets for Custom Matches.
- Normal mode
- 45ACP Mode (Forty-Fivers)
- Crossbow Mode (Ghillie Crossing)
- War mode
- OverpowerKit (Desert Knights)
- SniperKit (One Shot One Kill)
- Normal mode
- In the standard settings, adjusted the standard value to “movable” for moving the player location in the waiting room
- Added a function to save/call in the preset settings for match options
- Can call or save 10 presets at maximum.
- Added functionality to set passwords for match spectating.
- Added the option of setting the scale for combat (team combat/platoon combat) in Regular mode and War mode in Settings
- Improved the usability of the Flaregun
- When obtaining the Flaregun, the number of care packages left will be displayed in the HUD – on top of the minimap.
- When using the Flaregun, the UI displays whether it is possible to successfully fire the Flaregun
- Adjusted the display indicating the scope of area for the Flaregun drop
- Removed “War Royale” option in War mode – blue zone option
- We’ll improve upon this option and bring it back soon.
- Fixed the issue where, after connecting the XBOX controller to the PC, the drop-down menu would not appear to select the reason for reporting on the results screen.
- Fixed the issue where a character on board a vehicle would sometimes be shown as immobile in a very different location.
- Fixed the issue where a character is sometimes shown in a different location
- Fixed the issue where a character who is driving in a vehicle is created in an unspecified location.
- Fixed the issue where weapons are sometimes shown in locations different from where the character is holding them.
- Fixed the issue where the gun of the person you are spectating is sometimes not rendered, causing problems when the gun goes into ADS mode.
- Fixed the issue where approaching a corpse while lying down could sometimes cause the camera to zoom in.
- Fixed the issue where approaching a window with glass and throwing a throwable could sometimes cause the camera to temporarily zoom in and out.
- Fixed the issue where sometimes a character standing at the very edge of the sea would be shown as falling out of the sky.
- Fixed the issue where the Bluezone UI timer occasionally decreases by 2 seconds.
- Fixed the issue where an underwater character is unable to move to land because the terrain is shown as stuttering.
- Fixed the issue where colliding with an object while driving in a UAZ deals comparatively more damage than other vehicles.
- Fixed the issue where the firing mode of a gun that has been dropped and picked up again is reset to default settings.
- Fixed the issue where the AR compensator on the SLR was not reducing the horizontal recoil.
- Fixed the issue where a character cannot peek while over a gas can.
- Fixed the issue where frame drop occured when the weather was rainy and the character was swimming in the water when the perspective changed from under to above water.
- Fixed the issue where the suppressed AKM and Beryl M762 sounded the same.
- Fixed the issue where characters could pass through a wooden door while riding the scooter.
- Fixed the issue where players sometimes couldn’t loot items when the item was dropped on stairs or a slope.
- Fixed the issue where the vaulting action was not working properly with certain building windows in Sanhok.
- Fixed the issue where the HP gauge was displayed red in certain conditions.
- Fixed the issue where an afterimage sometimes remains on other players’ screen when repeatedly arming/unarming.