Nintendo ha pubblicato un nuovo aggiornamento per Splatoon 2 che, oltre ad aggiungere il supporto a nuovi amiibo, va a bilanciare alcune armi sul multiplayer.
Nella giornata di oggi Nintendo ha annunciato l’arrivo di un nuovo aggiornamento per il suo “splattatutto” Splatoon 2.
Il nuovo update, che aggiorna il gioco alla versione 3.2.0, oltre ad aggiungere il supporto a due nuovi amiibo (Pearl e Marina) va a bilanciare varie armi nella modalità multigiocatore.
Di seguito vi riportiamo la lista completa dei cambiamenti apportati dall’aggiornamento.
Changes to amiibo
- Splatoon 2 is now compatible with the Pearl and Marina amiibo.
- Registering Pearl and Marina as your supporter and fulfilling certain requirements will allow you to change the on-screen appearance and sound effects for Squid Beatz 2.
Changes to Multiplayer
- Specifications for some of the main weapons have been changed.
- Specifications for some of the sub weapons have been changed.
- Specifications for some of the special weapons have been changed.
- Points required for using specials have changed for certain main weapons.
- Fixed an issue causing players to clip into unintended locations when super jumping to an ally who themselves were mid-super jump while experiencing severe network lag.
- Fixed an issue preventing splash damage from properly being dealt by shots from an Explosher when they hit a Splash Wall or the Rainmaker barrier and the portion of the stage the wall or barrier is connected to.
- Fixed an issue causing the Ink Mine explosion indicator to appear in the wrong position when multiple Ink Mines have been placed and a new Ink Mine is placed immediately after one of them explodes.
- Fixed an issue preventing splash damage from bombs and other weapons from being properly dealt to Splash Walls placed on sloped surfaces when the damage is dealt from downhill of the Splash Wall and also hits the portion of the stage the wall is connected to.
- Fixed an issue causing players using the Splashdown special in specific locations to appear to other players to be floating in empty space outside the stage when they are actually still within the stage.
- Fixed an issue causing shots fired when using the Inkjet special to explode immediately when firing with a stage object behind you if the object is at a certain angle.
- Fixed an issue causing the indicator showing the location a player will return to after using the Inkjet special to briefly not display when the network connection is poor.
- Fixed an issue allowing players to jump slightly further when using a Baller special than when performing a standard jump.
- Fixed an issue preventing bombs from dealing maximum damage on a direct hit to bubbles created by the Bubble Blower once the bubbles reached a certain size.
- Fixed an issue in Rainmaker causing the Rainmaker’s aiming reticle not to appear in the correct location when targeting an opponent’s Brella, Splash Wall, or spawn point barrier.
- Fixed an issue in Clam Blitz causing the match to very rarely end suddenly when, during overtime, the losing team successfully threw a Power Clam at the opponent’s goal.
Changes to Ranked Battle
- In Ranked Battle, after eight players assemble in a lobby, they are split into teams by taking weapon characteristics into account. After reviewing these characteristics, players will be classified by a greater number of characteristics.
- ” Fixed an issue causing Clam Blitz rank to incorrectly display as S+9 on the screen displaying Rank X positions for the previous month when a player has attained Rank X in any mode other than Clam Blitz and also has a Clam Blitz rank of between S+0 and S+8.
- Fixed an issue causing an incorrect calculation period to display on the screen displaying Rank X positions for the previous month.
Changes to Salmon Run
- On Marooner’s Bay, the following adjustments have been made during Goldie events:
- Number of Gushers has been decreased by one.
- Goldie movement pattern has been changed.
- The following adjustments have been made during Mothership events:
- Chinooks will now appear more frequently.
- Decreased time in which coolers break by themselves.
- Decreased the maximum number of mini Salmonids that can appear in the stage at the same time.
- The following adjustments have been made during fog events:
- The number of Golden Eggs that appears after defeating a Goldie will now either be one, five, or 10, selected at random.
- Two new weapon types are now available when playing Salmon Run at the Shoal.
- Made an issue, in which Maws would appear to not be attacking on the screens of some players, though it was attacking on another player’s screen, less likely to occur.
- Fixed an issue causing a Goldie to disappear from a certain player’s screen while still visible to other players, during Goldie events.
- Fixed an issue causing Chinooks to mistakenly drop coolers outside the stage during Mothership events.
- Fixed an issue causing coolers to remain in the stage after the start of the next wave following a Mothership event.
- Fixed an issue in Marooner’s Bay causing players not to drown when the water level returns to normal height if they were standing on the location the egg basket appears during a low tide.
Changes to the Octo Expansion
- Fixed an issue occurring when breaking stacked crates with the Baller causing the player to enter into the crate dropping down from above.
- Fixed an issue in Whack-Fu Station preventing game progress if certain actions were performed in the right order.
- Fixed an issue in Drop the Bass Station causing players to mistakenly clip into the stage geometry.
- Fixed an issue preventing game progress if a player failed a challenge at the same time they recovered their armor or picked up new armor.
- Fixed an issue occurring in a stage near the end of the expansion causing a specific cut scene to not play correctly when replaying the stage after clearing it.
- Fixed an issue in a cut scene near the end of the expansion causing a character’s outfit to glow more than originally intended.
- When pressing B to return to Inkopolis Square from Grizzco Industries, players will appear near the Grizzco entrance.
- Fixed an issue occurring during Splatfests causing players you had battled with recently not to appear in Inkopolis Square.
- Fixed an issue causing the “hair” of Octoling Boy characters to stick out in unintended ways when the Samurai Helmet was equipped, depending on the hairstyle.
Qualora vogliate vedere la lista completa dei bilanciamenti apportati alle varie armi potete trovarla qui.
A proposito, volete sapere cosa sbloccano gli amiibo di Alga e Nori in Splatoon 2? Potete trovare tutte le informazioni in questo articolo.