Se da tempo avete abbandonato Minecraft, ora è il momento di riprenderlo. E’ arrivata infatti la seconda parte dell’aggiornamento Acquatico.
Con la seconda fase dell’aggiornamento Acquatico di Minecraft sono state aggiunte nuove funzionalità. L’update è disponibile per Windows 10, dispositivi mobile, Xbox One, Oculus e Nintendo Switch.
Il mese scorso è stata pubblicata la prima parte dell’aggiornamento ed ha aggiunto una serie di pesci e oggetti.
Con questo nuovo aggiornamento verranno implementate nuove tipologie di animali, tra cui le tartarughe. Saranno presenti inoltre i temutissimi zombie che sopravvivono in fondo all’oceano e molto altro.
Potete dare uno sguardo alle note complete dell’aggiornamento di seguito.
Minecraft Aquatic Update – Phase Two features
- Realms are now available on Nintendo Switch
- The Drowned – These dangerous, underwater zombies lurk in dark, deep water and will come up to the shore at night
- Sea Turtles – These gentle creatures can be found swimming in oceans and tanning on beaches. Protect their eggs so more can hatch!
- Turtle Shell and Scute items
- Potion of the Turtle Master
- Nautilus Shells – Can be found while fishing or held by the Drowned
- Conduits can now be constructed underwater and give players the Conduit Power effect. Craft them with Nautilus Shells & Heart of the Sea
- Bubble Columns – Magma Blocks create downward flowing columns and Soul Sand creates upward flowing bubbles
- New Achievements!
- Added new commands that only affect worlds with Education Edition enabled: 1. /ability – Sets a player’s ability 2. /immutableworld – Sets the immutable state of the world 3. /worldbuilder – Toggle World Builder status of caller
- Changed the menu background to be themed for Update Aquatic
- Undead mobs will now sink in water and can walk on the bottom
- Improved the steering of Boats when using keyboard and mouse by pressing W to move forward and S to reverse
- Dolphins can now be given Raw Fish or Raw Salmon and will swim towards the nearest Ocean Ruins or Shipwreck
- Husks that have sunk in water will now transform into Zombies and Zombies will transform into Drowned
- Skeleton Horses can now be ridden underwater
- Skeletons and Strays will switch from ranged to melee attacks while underwater and switch back when out of water
- Coral blocks will no longer die as long as one side is touching water
- Improved player swimming at the surface of water
- Tridents can now be enchanted with Mending and Unbreaking
- Added an animation when using Riptide in first person perspective
- Slightly decreased the friction of Blue Ice
- Updated the texture of the top of Kelp
- Updated the texture of Cooked Fish
- Updated the Riptide spin texture
- Default Field of View has been reduced from 70 to 60 and can be adjusted in Video Settings
- Tridents will no longer break blocks in Creative mode
- The Inventory button has been moved to the top of the Store page