Rainbow Six Siege sta per aggiornarsi con una gran quantità di fix a bug piuttosto fastidiosi, quali la possibilità di diventare invisibili.
Ubisoft ha appena annunciato l’arrivo della prima patch dopo l’uscita di Operation Chimera in Rainbow Six Siege. L’aggiornamento, che arriverà nel corso della giornata odierna su PC ed entro la settimana su Xbox One e PlayStation 4, corregge varie problematiche.
Tra i vari fix troviamo ad esempio quello del grave problema dell’invisibilità e del mancato ricevimento dei crediti R6 dopo l’acquisto, cosa che ha infastidito molti giocatori.
Ecco di seguito tutte le novità dell’aggiornamento in questione:
- Fixed – The operator can be invisible for all users or have a different BDU equipped instead of the selected one when switching operator at the last moment.
- Fixed – All equipped weapon skins, charms, uniforms and headgear (except those awarded by the Season Pass) are reset to default after losing connectivity.
- Fixed – R6 Credits are not received after buying them from Shop.
- Fixed – The Starter Pack discount pop up for Blitz cannot be closed.
- Fixed – Player lose access to Operator from Starter Edition bundles when purchasing Standard Edition.
- Fixed – The play ranked button can be selected for a second after a user below clearance level 20 join the squad.
- Fixed – The Gold Skin for Hibana’s P229 is corrupted.
- Fixed – Text overlaps the preview Operator image in Highlights tab from the Shop Menu.
- Fixed – While wearing the Sidewinder Elite uniform, Ash’s eyes will be slightly misaligned in the MVP screen.
- Fixed – When the Hostage is DBNO before escort, there is no “revive” icon or timer.
- Fixed – Occasionally, in poor network conditions, Hostage can remain stuck if it enters DBNO while being pick up by a player.
- Fixed – He Grunt Chibi is stuck to the magazine while reloading.
- Fixed – Drone can be placed inside walls of plane from 3F cockpit stairs on Plane.
- Fixed – During the intro cinematic, the hands of the right-most operator will be misaligned with the weapon.
- Fixed – If a player leaves the sessions during the transition from Part A to Part B, shaders do not load properly
- Fixed – Buck cannot refill his Skeleton Key while holding the secondary weapon.
- Fixed – Outbreak Collection icon is missing from Ash’s Operator Card when equipping the Black Viper Elite.
- Fixed – Incorrect victory pose model is shown for the Ash Black Viper Elite in the Collection menu.
- Fixed – Some operators have the Outbreak load out in the Operator screen.
- Fixed – The Outbreak Collection button does not work.
- Fixed – Operator’s voice lines are not heard, nor subtitles displayed, when starting the game in a language different from English.
- Fixed – After using all the ammo on the turret, it can’t be picked up or interacted with, losing all of its functionality.