Appeal Studio ha pubblicato il primo aggiornamento per il remake di Outcast che porta con se numerose correzioni e miglioramenti come l’aggiunta del supporto a slot di auto salvataggio multipli.
A poco più di due settimane dal lancio Outcast: Second Contact riceve la sua seconda patch. L’aggiornamento pubblicato da Appeal Studio, oltre a affinare le performance generali, apporta numerosi miglioramenti come la possibilità di tornare a Zorkatraz.
Di seguito vi riportiamo la lista dei cambiamenti apportati dalla patch:
- Fixed multiple crashes while shooting or travelling through Daokas.
- Fixed several memory leaks possibly impacting stability and performance.
- Fixed various pathfinding issues and stuck characters.
- Fixed an issue where Naarn would be missing (also fixed in existing saved games).
- Fixed an issue where Illot would refuse to talk after being healed and where Shamaaz became stuck trying to heal Illot (also fixed in existing saved games).
- Fixed an issue where Sadar would not propose to go back to Oru’s Island as intended.
- Fixed a pathfinding issue which would cause Zoran to become stuck.
- Fixed an issue where Zine would not go to the crusher.
- Fixed an issue where Zidar’s friend would not talk when intended.
- Fixed an issue with Shadi, whom would not play the tune or give back the map as intended.
- Fixed an issue which would sometimes cause Kuryan to be missing.
- Fixed an issue where Egar was stuck in water.
- Fixed an issue where Zidar’s boat would not return to the dock as intended.
- Players can now return to Zorkatraz.
- Added support for multiple auto-saved slots (when slots are available).
- Added F-Link telepod visualization in full screen map.
- Added an option to disable Talan word definitions.
- Added an option to disable dodge rolls.
- Added a help screen displaying control mapping.