2K Games ha pubblicato un nuovo aggiornamento per il suo simulatore di wrestling.
A poco più di due settimane di distanza dall’ultimo 2K Games ha pubblòicato un nuovo aggiornamento per WWE 2K18. La patch 1.04, oltre a migliorare le performance generale e risolvere varie criticità come ad esempio quella che a volte occorreva quando si avviava una Promo.
Al momento in cui vi scriviamo la patch è disponibile per PlayStation 4.
Di seguito vi riportiamo la patch note completa dell’aggiornamento:
Road to Glory Fixes
• Fixed issue where a MyPLAYER’s qualification progress was reset in bad networking situations in Road to Glory.
• Create a video – added the ability to choose from cutscenes using the following entrance, promo, and universe/career. From these sub options you can choose the cast (wrestlers) for the highlights.
General Bug Fixing
• Gameplay: The referee fails to count pin falls or disqualifications in 8-man matches with entrances on in gameplay.
• Fixed an issue where Ref doesn’t count the pin in Tag Team matches when entrances are enabled.
• Universe: The title fatal crashes when starting any promo in Universe.
• Fixed crash that would occur when starting a user-created Self-Promotion Promo.
• Fixed not being able to select the “No Mercy” PPV theme when customizing a PPV.
• Fixed Royal Rumble winners being booked into title matches for the World Title of both co-hosting shows at WrestleMania.
• Fixed some cases where rivalries would break and lead to continuous One-on-One and Two-on-Two matches between the rivals.
• Fixed cutscenes where the wrong Superstars are shown, or where Superstars are swapped.
• Reduced chances of Falls Count Anywhere matches being booked on Major Shows.
• Increased chances of rivalries occurring that involve a champion; this should lead to more title matches occurring overall.
• The Duration of naturally-occurring rivalries will now vary.
– Title rivalries will be randomized between Medium and Long durations.
• Fixed Head Tracking. Superstars will now correctly look at their target.
• Fixed an issue in which the AI’s reversal rate did not properly reset after successful reversals.
• Tuned the Carry escape mini-game and adjusted the AI’s escape logic.
• Fixed the Damage Display for several Submission animations
• Carry & Drag announce table interactions will now increase the Table Break meter
• Fixed Table Grapple reversals. The correct Superstar will now perform the reversal animation
• Minor Reversal prompts will now correctly display for Top Rope Grapples
• Fixed scoring issue for Tag Team “2 out of 3 falls” matches
• Improved ability to navigate in the backstage hallway while carrying an opponent
• Tag Team Championship Victory scenes properly being displayed
• Fixed AI issue that would allow it to break out of grapple too quickly.
• Rolling Savate now reversible.
• Fixed win conditions being disabled for matches occurring after a Money in the Bank cash-in.
• Fixed an issue that could cause blank matches to be created when customizing Superstars.
• Fixed Superstars not using alternate attires during a Run-In.
• Fixed endless loading at the match screen when using certain Show Images for customized shows.
• Royal Rumble win conditions for Universe have been updated.