Nella giornata di oggi è stato annunciato che la prossima patch di Halo Wars 2, attesa a breve, oltre ai soliti bug fix e alle canoniche migliorie delle performances, aggiungerà anche il supporto all’ HDR.
Nella giornata di oggi 343 Industries e The Creative Assembly hanno annunciato che una nuova patch arriverà a breve per Halo Wars 2. L’aggiornamento, che sarà disponibile nelle prossime settimane, oltre a sistemare svariati bug e ad offrire un miglioramento generale alla stabilità e alle performance, aggiungerà anche il supporto all’ HDR.
Di seguito vi riportiamo il changelog completo direttamente dal blog ufficiale del gioco:
“The next patch for Halo Wars 2 is being readied for release with an ETA of next week. This update will launch in conjunction with the next DLC leader and includes a variety of fixes and improvements. See below for the full details.
New Feature: Support for HDR lighting is now enabled for players with compatible hardware!
- Players should no longer have a chance of loading into the game without the ability to issue any commands
- Fixed a crash that rarely occurred after signing in on the Main Menu
- Fixed a crash when playing against AI in Firefight or Skirmish mode
- Fixed a desync that could occur in ranked 2v2 games
- Fixed a crash on “Last Stand” that could occur from loading from an old save from a previous release
- Fixed a crash that could occur when attacking the first barricade in the Prologue
- Added allied view indicator to the mini-map
- Added 2 new themes to “Proving Ground” Blitz map
- Made “Restoration Drones” get more expensive when it is upgraded to its 3rd tier
- Adjusted the Foundry so that its always hit by Hunters’ and Marines’ upgraded projectiles when attacked
- Added better “Combat Salvage” visual effects when a unit dies and is immediately built back at base
- Removed an exploit with “Combat Salvage”
- Reworked a targeting exploit that could occur with using “Extraction”
- Pelicans and Darts should no longer leave floating lights above bases
- Made it so that “Ghost in the Machine” would no longer disable Colony’s “Combat Repair” on the units it borrowed
- Spartans no longer strip upgrades from vehicles they hijack
- Some tech upgrades were not applying completely to some units
- Fixed an issue with moving units not properly attacking Garrisoned units
- Units teleported off the map are now teleported back to your base
- Spartans no longer increase the level of units they hijack
- Made card pack descriptions show up in the appropriate language for France and Taiwan
- Added text to the Pelican Transport level 2 when selected on the leader power radial
- Added “Upgrade Complete” voice over for various leaders that was missing
- Adjusted the audio to the Forerunner structure on Highway to remove the high frequency that could be unpleasant to hear
- Audio/music should no longer drop from games played through a playlist
- Locust beam is no longer audible in the fog of war
- Hellbringers should no longer play Kinsano voiceover when being attacked by an enemy Spartan”
Qualora vogliate farvi un’ idea su Halo Wars 2 potete, qualora non l’abbiate già fatto, leggere la nostra recensione per scoprire cosa ne pensiamo.